cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where download firmware for Nucleo H743ZI2

defcon9
Associate

Hello,

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could assist me in locating the most up-to-date firmware for the Nucleo H743ZI2 board. Presently, my board is running on the following firmware:

Version: 0221 Build: Aug 23 2019 16:25:00

Unfortunately, I am encountering certain challenges pertaining to I2C, and I came across information suggesting that a firmware update may resolve these issues.

I am sincerely grateful for any assistance provided.

Best regards,

Bastiaan

4 REPLIES 4

Sorry, what I2C problems? The demo software doesn't do anything with the I2C bus, as far as I'm aware.

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeH7/tree/master/Projects/NUCLEO-H743ZI/Demonstrations

Define USE_NUCLEO_H743ZI2 for the Examples to build appropriately

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Piranha
Chief II

It's not a "board firmware", but a firmware of the on-board ST-LINK debugger and it has nothing to do with I2C.

defcon9
Associate

@Tesla DeLorean / @Piranha 

I'm trying to port code from another MBED dev board (LPC1768). Any idea where I can find the latest MBED board firmware for the NUCLEO H743ZI2? The I2C problems are resolved, but beyond that I would like to update the board firmware to the latest possible version.

Are you capable of reading? I told you there is no such thing as a general "board firmware" and I told you what firmware you actually mean and how it's called. Have you heard about a secret service called Google?