cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32MP15xxx doesn't have ADC?

Dat Tran
Senior II

Datasheet says STM32MP15xx has ADC but here seem no ADC.

I am not sure if I am missing something.

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjJwvQAE.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PatrickF
ST Employee

HI @Community member​ ,

I confirm the typo on the table you captured. Thanks for pointing it.

I will ask for correction, probably a mix-up between STM32MP15x (2x16-bits ADCs) and STM32MP13x (2x12-bits ADCs).

Note that product selector is showing ADCs on all products as expected:

https://www.st.com/en/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32mp1-series/products.html

Regards,

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Select as Best' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question. See also 'Best Answers'

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AScha.3
Chief II

just...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjK4aQAE.pngonly MP4 has access to ADC - because security reasons

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjK4pQAE.png 

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Dat Tran
Senior II

Hi, I am still not clear about the answer.

What do you mean "only MP4 has access to ADC - because security reasons"

I am using STM32MP151 and can read adc just fine from prompt command, but the table says no ADC.

Can you please give me a bit more information?

PatrickF
ST Employee

HI @Community member​ ,

I confirm the typo on the table you captured. Thanks for pointing it.

I will ask for correction, probably a mix-up between STM32MP15x (2x16-bits ADCs) and STM32MP13x (2x12-bits ADCs).

Note that product selector is showing ADCs on all products as expected:

https://www.st.com/en/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32mp1-series/products.html

Regards,

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Select as Best' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question. See also 'Best Answers'

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.