cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about burning erroI found the following errors when I burned kernel alone and starterpackage. May I ask why this was caused? The kernel is through https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/meta-st-stm32mp/blob/dunfell/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-strs

Ffu.1
Associate II

I found the following errors when I burned kernel alone and starterpackage. May I ask why this was caused? The kernel is through https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/meta-st-stm32mp/blob/dunfell/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-stm32mp/README.HO W_to.txt teaching burn, Starterpackage is delivered via STM32_Programmer_CLI -c port= USb1 -w Flashlayout_st - image - weston/trusted/FlashLayout_sdcard_stm32mp157c - dk2 - trusted. TSV

11 REPLIES 11

Please avoid putting the entire question in the Summary field, and that posted like are valid.

Complaining that generated image lacks a partition tables, so perhaps missing a step/stage of process, or not picking final file, but rather an intermediate one.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Ffu.1​ ,

You flashlayout log looks a bit strange .. is it complete ?

Did you customized content of FlashLayout_sdcard_stm32mp157c-dk2 -trusted.TSV ?

Please clarify what you mean by "I burned kernel alone and starterpackage"

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Dear Olivier:
Thank you help. Your reply to your question is as follows: ① I have re-sent you a complete flashout log as shown below; Flashlayout_sdcard_stm32mp157c-dk2-trusted.TSV I downloaded en. Flash-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5.10-dunfell-mp1-21-03-31.tar_v3.0.0.xz and burned its firmware. ③ I mean the following file error is caused by different SDK, one is in en.flash-stm32mp1-OpenStLinux-5.10-Dunfell-mp1-21-03-31.tar_v3.0.0. xz, which is the starter Package. Another error occurs when the kernel package compiled in developer-packageper is burned
I downloaded en. Flash-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5.10-dunfall-mp1-21-03-31.tar_v3.0.0.xz and burned its firmware. I don't know what middleware you mean. I re-uploaded flashlayout_sdcard_stm32mp157C-dk2-trusted. TSV and download log for you to see.
Ffu.1
Associate II

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Ffu.1​ ,

Can you provide me exact reference of your DK board.

May you have another board available for a try ?

Thanks,

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.