cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty with 1GB DDR3L memory routing and STM32MP151DAC1

ariondoneda
Associate

Hi,

I'm having some difficulty routing 1GB DDR3L memory with the STM32MP151DAC1. Both reference boards available for this product use different memory or pitch configurations. 

I found an Application Note, AN5122, that guides through memory routing, but I would like some actual reference design example, to compare. There are any reference, ap notes, or anything to help with this?

Regards,

Arion Doneda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi @ariondoneda ,

I guess you overlooked the following file which is provided together with AN5122
STM32MP15x Series DDR memory routing guidelines examples

you will find routing examples for STM32MP15 in 'AC' 12x12 package with one or two DDR3L x16.

Regard.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi @ariondoneda ,

I guess you overlooked the following file which is provided together with AN5122
STM32MP15x Series DDR memory routing guidelines examples

you will find routing examples for STM32MP15 in 'AC' 12x12 package with one or two DDR3L x16.

Regard.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @PatrickF !

Well, i did not found this files before. Thank you very much!! Will help a lot!

Regard,

Arion Doneda