cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDR addr bus test Error in STM32MP153A

DG
Associate II

We modified the device tree file corresponding to our development board based on stm32mp157d-ev1.dts.We did not use a PMIC chip, so we added our own power node and modified the default serial port output.This is my device tree file:0693W00000aJJ3vQAG.png0693W00000aJJ6tQAG.pngThe following errors will occur during the burning process:

0693W00000aJJ8BQAW.png

3 REPLIES 3
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi,

The message is quite clear, the DDR cannot be accessed.

First check (again) that your HW is correct (MP25 and DDR supplies, signals mixed-up, references, ZQ, etc...). Maybe share some portion of schematics here for different eyes check.

You could also check DDR interface using https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/STM32DDRFW-UTIL (need to be tailored to our board, especially as you don't use STPMIC1).

maybe have a look to https://community.st.com/s/article/FAQ-STM32MP1-Bring-up-procedure

Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

This is my DDR related circuit,the ddr is powered by a ddr voltage regulator.please take a look. Is there any problem?0693W00000aJMluQAG.jpg0693W00000aJMlzQAG.jpg0693W00000aJMm4QAG.jpg

PatrickF
ST Employee

22 ohms terminations to VTT are likely too low. We recommend 56 ohms.

Maybe not the root cause, but decoupling is light on xxuF range capacitors. e.g. VTT_DDR is maybe missing one or two 10-22uF capacitor close to the memory.

Maybe not an issue, but terminations on DDR_A15 and DDR_CKE are missing.

I did not check the LTM4632 wirings, I assume you have check correct (and not noisy) voltages on VCC_DDR (1.35V or 1.5V) and VTT_DDR/VREF_DDR (VCC_DDR/2).

Regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.