cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zigbee Persistent storage and control issue on STM32WB5MMG

HardWins
Associate

Hello,

I'm working on a hobby project where I'm trying to control AC via IR signals controlled through Zigbee and Home Assistant. Thus, I'm working on STM32WB5MM-DK, currently experiencing with the zigbee part of the project as the other parts of the project are already functional.

I'm using STM32Cube of course and first tried -- successfully -- to join my Home Assistant zigbee network, this part is working correctly. The fact is that I now want to be able to store the network parameters and then rejoin it after a reboot or reset of the STM32. Good news is that there is a solution: Persistent storage as described in AN5492.

I read the AN5492 and the Zigbee_OnOff_Router_NVM example. My current code is globally a copy/paste of the Zigbee_OnOff_Router_NVM example with one GPIO control in the On/Off callback. The clusters I'm using are Commissioning (Server) and On/Off (Server), both on the same endpoint. While I can still join my network if the NVM is cleared from any Zigbee-related value, once the connection is successful, if I reboot the device, the STM32 can successfuly connect but is only controlable via Zigbee for a short time: Especially between two persistency callback call (see below):

HardWins_0-1727628900060.png

As you can see on this picture, the Zigbee commands On/Off are successful between the two notifications but once the second on is called, it stops responding to any command...

As I didn't read anywhere about a blocking call and the code has no such call, I'm asking for help !

I'm using Zigbee FFD FW V1.19.1 on STM32WB5MMG (STM32WB5MM-DK). The persistency is done exactly like the example, using EEPROM Emulation.

I can share my code without problem if needed, the main code I have changed is app_zigbee.c, attached to this post

Thank you for reading, and helping !

0 REPLIES 0