cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zigbee and BLE at once on STM32wb5mm-dk

Rituraj
Senior

I have two stm32wb5mmdk which I tried to create a custom BLE MESH but failed miserably . I am trying to use zig-bee to send data from one to other , and then transfer the same data to a mobile phone using BLE.

Is there an example or MOOC available for the same. I am aware about the example given for wb55 NUCLEO board but due to lack of IOC file I don't know how to configure it for stm325mm dk

3 REPLIES 3
Ouadi
ST Employee

Hello @Rituraj,

There are many examples on how to use the BLE_Zigbee stack in concurrent mode dedicated for Nucleo WB board as you mentioned but you can port the examples easily to STM32WB5MM-DK . As the radio interface is the same, you have only to reconfigure Buttons and Leds GPIO. 

Best regards,

Ouadi

Hey @Ouadi . Thankyou for you response . If I change the BSP file will this work. If possible can you tell me how I can reconfigure all the GPIOS , LED , Push Button

Hello,

You have to replace the BSP and resolve all conflicts to be able to use LCD, buttons or LEDS for the STM32WB5MM-DK, Otherwise you can only manage the radio interface with no physical actions. 

Regards,

Ouadi