cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB55 Stops handling events after sending a notification

ebenedet
Associate

Initially, the server works normally. The client can send data, connect and disconnect. All events are fired normally.

But after I send the notification with aci_gatt_update_char_value_ext (data length is 243 bytes and MTU is 300),, it stops handling server events. No events are fired. I can only continue sending data to client with the notification.

Has anyone experienced this or have any idea what it could be? I didn't find anything about this in my research.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ebenedet
Associate

For those who have the same problem, the error was using the UTIL_SEQ_PauseTask function. The ST team explained to me that this function disables the sequencer and only executes the task passed in the parameter. This caused the sequencer to stop processing all tasks, including the BLE service. I removed it and everything worked again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Douglas MILLER
ST Employee

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance. We'll contact you directly.

ebenedet
Associate

For those who have the same problem, the error was using the UTIL_SEQ_PauseTask function. The ST team explained to me that this function disables the sequencer and only executes the task passed in the parameter. This caused the sequencer to stop processing all tasks, including the BLE service. I removed it and everything worked again.