cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-WL55JC I cannot build an application LoRaWAN_End_Node in IAR 9.10 from the LoRaWAN_End_Node.ioc file of the STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.0.0 library

Cheerful_Wind
Associate III

The sample code from the library worked out of the box. I tried to generate similar code via CubeMX.

I tried to set the parameter "radio_bord_if -> Select radio Driver"myself, because without this, the CubeMX issues a warning.

However, when building the project, I get incomprehensible errors regardless of the value of this parameter.

I didn't find the radio_fw.c anywhere other than the AN5687 description, so I deleted it from the project.

After that I got an error: " Error[Pe136]: struct "LmHandlerCallbacks_s" (declared Hat line 135 of "...Repository/STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.0.0/Middlewares/Third_Party/LoRaWAN/LmHandler\LmHandler.h"h) has no field "GetUniqueId" ...\Project_WL\LoRaWAN_End_Node\LoRaWAN\App\lora_app.c 134 " that I don't understand either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cheerful_Wind
Associate III

I apologize! The issue was resolved by copying the library from the official site. Bad library came to me after updating the CubeMX.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cheerful_Wind
Associate III

I apologize! The issue was resolved by copying the library from the official site. Bad library came to me after updating the CubeMX.