cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lora SX1262 Tx Timeout

Cyada.1
Associate II

I have connected a Nicerf SX1262 us915 lora module with the STM32L496RG MCU. Lora module has DIO1 and Busy pins for tx and rx confirmation(data send and receive ).

I'm using STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.3.1 library and i have used sx1262 example which is sx1262dvk1das. This code is properly working and its generate also interrupt on dio1 and busy pins at exact time but its occurs tx timeout or give on serial port window txtimout. I also get proper data on my gateway and server which is on ttn.

I dont know where is the problem. Interrupt fired on proper time. I checked all physical connections which is properly connected. I'm sharing my serial window data. where 64 is dio1 pin interrupt. 0693W000004Hvo3QAC.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

Thought you had an SX1276 based design, not an SX1262 one

PHY TxTimeout w/STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.3.1

Did you figure out what register settings were different?

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00001bIKVaSAO/lorawan-bad-uplink-signal

Most of the LRWAN software expects specific modules, when you start building for different ones, you need to make sure all of the pins/usage relationships are correctly handled and mapped to your target hardware.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
MViei.1
Associate II

My custom board supports both RFM95 and SX1262. I was hoping that at least one of the two works out of the box with icube lorawan.

I dont have a logic analyzer here, so i will continue the tests with the RFM95 next week and post updates in my thread.

Here I'm using a "core SX1262" module which is the SX1262 with an RF-Switch. I got that part figured out.

0693W00000NrcWxQAJ.png 

Here i see that the chip is working, i get the Join requests on the Gateway with very good rssi. The problem is that on the firmware side i always get a "TxTimeout", which is connected to the event of the GPIO1. I see that the pin goes up as soon as the transmission is over, but the IRQ is never triggered.

Krithika
Associate II

Hello Mr.Cyada.

I am using the same sx1262 module with the Nucleo-L476RG using the I-Nucleo-LRWAN software expansion. But the set up is not working. I connecting MISO,MOSI,GND,3v3,CS,SCLK,rx and tx of the sx1262 with the nucleo-spi pins(MISO,MOSI,SCLK,CS) and d0,d1, PWR(3v3),GND. But its't working only displaying the prints as I attached.

Can you please help how to solve this.

Thanks in advance,

Krithika.P 

Krithika_0-1714997088973.png