cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lora-E5 mini system clock

Sammalisto.Pauli
Associate II

I am testing Lora-E5 mini with FreeRTOS from LoRaWan-E5-Node-qian example in STM32CubeIde . All works fine except the clock (MSI) is only 4 MHz.  This causes that e.g. osDelay(100) takes 4 s.
I have been trying to change MSI to HSE 32 MHz, but no luck. Does someone know, how to change the clock.
There is an ioc file, but use of STM32Cube will ruin the project.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Sammalisto.Pauli 

Sorry for my late replay. I suggest you to ask the same question on the seeed studio forum for more details since they are the owner of this product based on the STM32WL MCU.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Sammalisto.Pauli 

Sorry for my late replay. I suggest you to ask the same question on the seeed studio forum for more details since they are the owner of this product based on the STM32WL MCU.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi STTwo-32,

thank you for your reply.  I eventually managed to make it to work.  I started from the beginning with CubeMX and then I copied the driver files from seeed studio example.

Best regards

Pauli Sammalisto

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Good to know that @Sammalisto.Pauli 

If so, could you please choose a best answer to close this post.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32