cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FUS UPDATE ISSUE

PS.2
Associate II

0690X00000DXBGXQA5.pngIn my recent received P-Nucleo-MB1355C board, it has FUS version FUSv0.5.3, which need to upgraded with newer version available in STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.4.0. While trying to update with -fwupgrade command, getting error Error: Firmware not authentic! . looking for a prompt suggestion. I have attached my cmd window image for reference -

15 REPLIES 15
PS.2
Associate II

Hi Remi,

Do we have Open thread NCP image file (Binary) for STM32WB (MB1293C-02) dongle ?

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

No, we do not have any Open thread NCP image file. This is another build of the OpenTread stack with a different architecture. Please look at (https://openthread.io/platforms/co-processor)

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

Just recalculating the load adress according to the size of this .bin, update stm32wb5x_Thread_FTD_fw.bin install address 0x0809F000 to 0x0809E000 for STM32WB5xxG(1M).

PS.2
Associate II

Will it be going to be part of official release ?

Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

Yes . We are pleased to announce you that the STM32CubeWB FW Package V1.7.0 is officially released and available for download

For all details, you can refer to the global release note at the root of the package and the associated release note of each component within the package.

Correct install address for stm32wb5x_Thread_FTD_fw.bin

PS.2
Associate II

Remi, thanks for the update.