cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLE Stack modify the RCC configuration

Xiaojie
Associate III

HI,

I am developing my ble audio project with STM32WBA55G-DK1. I need use SAI interface as audio input interface. I have an annoying problem. I configure RCC before init ble stack. I choose use pll1rclk as system clock. But i call the BleStack_Init function to init ble stack which provide by ST, the register of  RCC_CFGR1 changed from 0xF to 0x0, HSI16 becomes as system clock. I can't understank why the Ble stack do that。 If so that, does it mean that the maximum system clock can only be 16M when using Bluetooth function?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Xiaojie 

Could you send a .ioc file that may help us to reproduce this issue. I've tried to reproduce it on my side but is not possible.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Xiaojie 

Could you send a .ioc file that may help us to reproduce this issue. I've tried to reproduce it on my side but is not possible.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

HI,

I known where change the RCC configuration.  LINKLAYER_PLAT_RCOStartClbr and LINKLAYER_PLAT_RCOStopClbr call  scm_setsystemclock,which willchange the RCC configuration.

It is related to RCO calibration。What is RCO?

Thanks