cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLE Custom Application Issues

RCM1
Associate II

Hello,

I have been following the tutorial STM32CubeMX Application Conception for making a custom BLE server with my P-Nucleo-WB55. I am using version 6.9.2 of STM32CubeMX. Everything works until section 7, where server notifications and write management with GPIO are configured.

RCM1_1-1709500350335.png

The tutorial uses BUTTON_SW1_PIN and LED_BLUE macros, which do not seem to exist. The tutorial also uses BSP_LED_ON() and BSP_LED_OFF(), which I cannot find declarations for. What should I do?

Perhaps this is a silly issue with a quick fix, but I am concerned that STM32CubeMX is changing the structure and organization of their code generator. If this is the case, would you suggest rolling back to the 6.4.0 version (which the tutorial has success using) of the STM32CubeMX and sticking with that same version for development? 

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @RCM1 and welcome to the ST Community .

I suggest you try the following options:

• Change BUTTON_SW1 by SW1_USER.
  • Change LED_BLUE by Blue_Led.
  • Use HAL_GPIO_WritePin() function to SET and RESET the pin used by the LED to set ON and OFF the LED instead of BSP_LED_ON() and BSP_LED_OFF().

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @RCM1 and welcome to the ST Community .

I suggest you try the following options:

• Change BUTTON_SW1 by SW1_USER.
  • Change LED_BLUE by Blue_Led.
  • Use HAL_GPIO_WritePin() function to SET and RESET the pin used by the LED to set ON and OFF the LED instead of BSP_LED_ON() and BSP_LED_OFF().

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you!

_Joe_
ST Employee

Hi RCM1,

Which version of STM32Cube Firmware Package are you using, please?

Joé

RCM1
Associate II

I am using the latest available version: 1.17.3