cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio example in Nucleo-WBA55CG

Pallavi
Associate II

Hi @STTwo-32  @TDK @KDJEM.1 @Issamos @Remy ISSALYS ,

I have started using Nucleo-WBA55CG for BLE Audio and realized STM32Cube_FW_WBA_V1.3.0 does not contain any audio code for the board. But STM32WBA55CG- DK1 has the ble audio snippet code.

Can I use the nucleo board to implement the audio examples since the microcontroller is same? 

Thank You in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Pallavi 

This example should be able to run on all STM32WBA55xx. But it has HW depends that are not implemented on the  Nucleo Board Specially the Audio Codec part: 

STTwo32_0-1718369141796.png

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Pallavi 

This example should be able to run on all STM32WBA55xx. But it has HW depends that are not implemented on the  Nucleo Board Specially the Audio Codec part: 

STTwo32_0-1718369141796.png

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @STTwo-32 

Ok.

So do I have to connect a codec separately? Or what other circuit has to be interfaced on Nucleo to get the audio working?

Thank you for the reply!