cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the pin definitions on Table 16 of DS11929 (The datasheet for STM32WB55) applicable to the STM32WB5?

FAdar.1
Associate II

Note the difference between WB5 and WB55. My main goal is to determine whether I can define any of the pins on the WB5 as SPI or ADC, or are there only certain pins that can perform those functions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @FAdar.1​ ,

Could you please precise the exact part number you selected for STM32WB5?

Knowing the exact part number, you can refer to its datasheet and check its pinout in order to compare it with pins definition on DS11929.

Another possible option is to have a look to the application note AN5451 Migrating between STM32WB30/35/50/55 microcontrollers.

I believe that you will find there all what you need as description of compatibilities & differences between various STM32WB devices.

Hope my answer helped you, when your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @FAdar.1​ ,

Could you please precise the exact part number you selected for STM32WB5?

Knowing the exact part number, you can refer to its datasheet and check its pinout in order to compare it with pins definition on DS11929.

Another possible option is to have a look to the application note AN5451 Migrating between STM32WB30/35/50/55 microcontrollers.

I believe that you will find there all what you need as description of compatibilities & differences between various STM32WB devices.

Hope my answer helped you, when your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

FAdar.1
Associate II

The exact PN is STM32WB5MMG.

I looked at the datasheet for that part and indeed is says to reference STM32WB55xx for the pin definitions.

Thanks!