cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the BILINEAR_INTERPOLATION crash?

Jack li1
Associate III

Hi all:

I'm using TextureMapper now if i used BILINEAR_INTERPOLATION will crash.There is no problem if you use NEAREST NEIGHBOR.As shown in the picture below:0693W00000DqI5yQAF.png

9 REPLIES 9

Exceeding some buffer boundary? Running out of heap space?

A register dump from the Hard Fault Handler and a Disassembly of the faulting instructions would be illuminating..

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Both increased still crash

Ok

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
TDK
Guru

Perhaps do some investigating as to the reason behind the hard fault as Tesla suggests. There is a significant amount of information in the SCB registers.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

The PC pointer is 0x00000 and the LR register points to the inside of GFX.What is the problem that can't be analyzed at present.I can't analyze what happen at pressent

My question is why does changing the algorithm cause a crash?

Do the PC and LR register values help solve this problem?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Both point to the GFX library

Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Were you able to solve your issue ? Which mcu are you working with by the way ? What version of TouchGFX are you using ? Which toolchain/IDE as well ? Could you maybe share your project or explain how to reproduce it if easy to do so ?

/Romain