cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical progress bar

heyo
Senior

Is it possible to make vertical progress bar? Because I try to add progress bars and all bars is horizontal.

And here I see that I can't change progress bar width and height. (I add progress bar backgound).

0693W00000Y7CS2QAN.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello heyo,

Yes it's possible to make a vertical progress bar. I recommend you to use the Line Progress widget in which you can select presets of vertical progress bars.

0693W00000Y7CyXQAV.png 

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MM..1
Chief II
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello heyo,

Yes it's possible to make a vertical progress bar. I recommend you to use the Line Progress widget in which you can select presets of vertical progress bars.

0693W00000Y7CyXQAV.png 

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
c:\st\stm32cubeide_1.9.0\stm32cubeide\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.10.3-2021.10.win32_1.0.0.202111181127\tools\arm-none-eabi\bin\ld.exe: C:\TouchGFXProjects\C7_touch_panel\Middlewares\ST\touchgfx\lib\core\cortex_m7\gcc\libtouchgfx-float-abi-hard.a(PainterRGB565.o): in function `touchgfx::PainterRGB565::tearDown() const':
(.text._ZNK8touchgfx13PainterRGB5658tearDownEv+0x0): undefined reference to `touchgfx::paint::tearDown()'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [makefile:142: C7_touch_panel.elf] Error 1
"make -j16 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

I faced with this error when I add progress lines. Do you know how to solve this problem?

Which board do you use? Are you using TouchGFX Designer 4.21.0? Did you generate code?

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT

I'm using TOUCHGFX 4.21.0. I generate code, when I change in LTDC configuration from RGB565 to RGB888 problem disappear.