cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of TouchGFX, Ethernet and LwIP on STM32H743 eval2, after setting up ETH, LwIP then downloading to eval2, screen unable to display

ET.2
Associate III

I create new project from touchGFX, by adding 5 simple widgets , generate code, run simulators, run targer all are working and success.

Open the file with CubeIDE, build and run ars also OK.

Enable and set up ETH, LwIP, freertos using CubeIDE are ok.

Try to build up ethernet and reference following link :

https://community.st.com/s/article/How-to-create-project-for-STM32H7-with-Ethernet-and-LwIP-stack-working

After downloading to eval2, GUI screen could not display normally, just color line in whole LCD

And go back to reset to default configuration of ETH, Lwip, rebuild and download again, GUI display is normal.

Since I have enable Cortex Memory Protection region 0,1 (follw the instruction) , is it the problem cause the issue?

I was wandering is that mean heap memory conflict between TouchGFX frambuffer and protection region ?

​I browse many examples from internet, but there are no similar case as mine, i.e. STMH743 EVAL2 + LWIP +ETH +FreeRTOS + TouchGFX

what I saw most closely is STMH743 Nucleo + LwIP +FreeRTOS

Is there a possible solution for my case, or alternative way , please help, thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1