[urgency] GFX frontendapplicationbase.cpp application not generated

togsin
Associate II

hi all

togsin_0-1720754518941.png

in frontendapplicationbase.cpp

#include <gui/rocket_7tube_testing_screen/Rocket_7tube_testingView.hpp>
#include <gui/rocket_7tube_testing_screen/Rocket_7tube_testingPresenter.hpp>

include added, but application not generated.

togsin_1-1720754646077.png

please help me I am urgency..

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GaetanGodart
ST Employee

Hello @togsin ,

The "go to screen" functions are only generated if you have an interaction goin to that screen.
Do you have an interaction for which the action is "go to screen Password-Change?
(I assume you want your function to go to the screen named Password_Change.)

If you don't, you can simply create an interaction for which the trigger is "hardware button clicked" (pick something random as hardware button choice) and the action is "Go to screen Password-Change".

If you already have an interaction that goes to the Password_Change screen, I don't know then, I will need more information. Consider sharing your project as a 7z file or isolating the issue.

If this comment answers your question, I invite you to select it as "best answer".

Regards,

Gaetan Godart
Software engineer at ST (TouchGFX)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GaetanGodart
ST Employee

Hello @togsin ,

The "go to screen" functions are only generated if you have an interaction goin to that screen.
Do you have an interaction for which the action is "go to screen Password-Change?
(I assume you want your function to go to the screen named Password_Change.)

If you don't, you can simply create an interaction for which the trigger is "hardware button clicked" (pick something random as hardware button choice) and the action is "Go to screen Password-Change".

If you already have an interaction that goes to the Password_Change screen, I don't know then, I will need more information. Consider sharing your project as a 7z file or isolating the issue.

If this comment answers your question, I invite you to select it as "best answer".

Regards,

Gaetan Godart
Software engineer at ST (TouchGFX)