cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX with DSI Video mode

NHo.1
Associate III

Dear ST Team,

I'm doing a project about: display LCD (DSI Video mode) with TouchGFX. I have example TouchGFX DSI Adapted CMD mode, but can't find out example for DSI video mode.

Please give me some idea!!!

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi, please select "Parallel RGB (LTDC)" from the TouchGFX Generator. It should work for DSI video mode. Our current Application templates for DSI are configured to Adapted command mode and as such have handlers to transfer bits of the framebuffer through dsi, manually. But for video mode, you don't need those, just the LTDC handler.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi, please select "Parallel RGB (LTDC)" from the TouchGFX Generator. It should work for DSI video mode. Our current Application templates for DSI are configured to Adapted command mode and as such have handlers to transfer bits of the framebuffer through dsi, manually. But for video mode, you don't need those, just the LTDC handler.

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your reply. It works well !!

​Great 🙂 I now realize there's no mention of this anywhere, so i'll add it to the documentation and perhaps change the option from inside Generator to indicate that it also works for DSI Video Mode.