cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX Wish List

scottSD
Senior III

You guys from ST have made great strides in improving TouchGFX (keep up the great work!) so I don't want this to come across as a negative comment. But I think there are things that could be improved. I think others may have suggestions as well.

I thought there was a thread that had a TouchGFX "Wish List" or at least one with known problems. I couldn't find it on here because it's likely months old. Is there a way to make this thread a "sticky" so it stays at the top so others can add review and add to it?

Here is one thing I would like improved:

~After adding an item to the canvas, sometimes I want to move this item down in the order on the "Screens" tab/menu at the left. The "Screens" menu doesn't automatically scroll for you when moving that item in the list of items on the screen. I have to move it to the top or bottom, drop it and then pick it up and move it again. It would be nice if the Designer would automatically scroll this.

23 REPLIES 23

@Martin KJELDSEN​ 

Thanks for the reply and follow up.

They didn't get it in 4.16.0, that's for sure. I think it should have some priority because it doesn't reflect what's possible in the framework, currently.

@Martin KJELDSEN​ 

Doesn't look like it made it into 4.17.0 either?

Ugh, it appears so 🙂 It's supported by the framework, though, so you can just create your own version if you want to spend a little time doing that.

/Martin