cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with STM32L0538-DISCO [e-PAPER]

VEGA1
Associate

Hi,

I have a problem with running the embedded e-paper display in STM32L0538-DISCO. I can't find any example working on STM32CubeIDE. I have tried to write the code myself but it is quite complicated.

So I would like to ask if someone has any simple example, which shows some graphic on the e-paper display and could share it.

I will be grateful for all sources.

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @VEGA​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

You'll probably want to review the Demo available within STM32CubeL0 at this path : \STM32Cube_FW_L0_V1.12.0\Projects\32L0538DISCOVERY\Demonstrations\SW4STM32.

You can import Cube project from SW4STM32 to STM32CubeIDE, for that please follow this UM2579: Migration guide from System Workbench (SW4STM32) to STM32CubeIDE.

Otherwise, this useful Application note, may help you to develop your application: AN4500 How to display size-optimized pictures on a 4-grey level E-Paper from STM32 embedded memory (STSW-STM32152).

Hope my answer helped you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen