cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX upgrade to 4.20 and got undefined reference

egoltzman
Senior

I upgrade to 4.20 from a previous upgrade I did to 4.19.1 and I have those linker error:

C:\Projects\projextx\Middlewares\ST\touchgfx\lib\core\cortex_m4f\gcc\libtouchgfx-float-abi-hard.a(PainterRGB565.o): in function `touchgfx::PainterRGB565::paint(unsigned char*, short, short, short, short, unsigned char) const':
(.text._ZNK8touchgfx13PainterRGB5655paintEPhssssh+0x1a): undefined reference to `touchgfx::paint::rgb565::lineFromColor(unsigned short*, unsigned int, unsigned long, unsigned char, unsigned long)'

C:\Projects\projectx\Middlewares\ST\touchgfx\lib\core\cortex_m4f\gcc\libtouchgfx-float-abi-hard.a(PainterRGB565.o): in function `touchgfx::PainterRGB565::tearDown() const':
(.text._ZNK8touchgfx13PainterRGB5658tearDownEv+0x0): undefined reference to `touchgfx::paint::rgb565::tearDown()'

Any idea what I did wrong?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @egoltzman​ ,

Please try to delete your C:\Projects\projextx\Middlewares\ST folder, and then regenerate code from both CubeMX and TouchGFXDesigner 4.20.0.

Can you let me know if that solved your issue please ?

Thanks,

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @egoltzman​ ,

Please try to delete your C:\Projects\projextx\Middlewares\ST folder, and then regenerate code from both CubeMX and TouchGFXDesigner 4.20.0.

Can you let me know if that solved your issue please ?

Thanks,

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
egoltzman
Senior

Hello Yoann,

From some reason the IOC file is fail to open successfully both from the IDE as well as from the CubeMX,

I get this0693W00000QKHpZQAX.pngAny idea?

egoltzman
Senior

Forget this Yoann,

Its look like I fail to upgrade CubeMX and this caused this error, I can run it OK now but regenerating the code did some major changes to my existing project so I'll abandoned this approach for now

Thanks