cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX Scroll Container Moving Animation

shubham0098
Visitor

I am currently working on a project using TouchGFX on STM32 microcontrollers and have encountered a challenge with implementing animations for a scroll container. Specifically, I need to move a scroll container and ensure that the data within it moves accordingly.

To provide more context, I have attached a reference video that illustrates the issue and what I am trying to achieve. The video shows the current behavior and highlights the specific problem I am facing with moving the scroll container and the data inside it.

Could someone please provide guidance on how to properly animate the movement of a scroll container and ensure that the data within it moves in sync? Any advice, sample code, or resources related to this would be greatly appreciated.

https://youtu.be/J8rWm0xfuKA

1 REPLY 1

Hello @shubham0098,

I see the asynchrony between the scrolling by the user and the demo in the Enter Calls section. Instead of using Scrollable Container, I suggest using Scroll Wheel that allows you to set a template for selected item. Therefore, you don't need to animate the items manually each time scrolling happens. 

You can see how it can be used inside a number of demos available in the TouchGFX Designer like TouchGFX Demo 1:

TouchGFX Demo 1TouchGFX Demo 1

Or use the widgets shared by community members here.

I hope this helps you! Don't hesitate to ask more questions. 

Mohammad MORADI
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX