cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

touchgfx question: Internal ram is not enough for touchgfx to use ;can it be changed to external ram?how to change?

Hhuan.3
Associate II

8 REPLIES 8
MM..1
Chief II

MCU? Any code can use any designed ram, you need handle bus capacity. Use linker section for this.

Hhuan.3
Associate II

thanks for answer;i want to ask another question; Because the project is more complex, ui controls and containers are more, including text and dynamic text are many; HardFault_Handler freezes when adding text or ui images. The current test found that add a few dynamic text definition on crash, delete after normal; Also encountered after adding a picture crash, delete the picture after normal

thanks for answer;i want to ask another question; Because the project is more complex, ui controls and containers are more, including text and dynamic text are many; HardFault_Handler freezes when adding text or ui images. The current test found that add a few dynamic text definition on crash, delete after normal; Also encountered after adding a picture crash, delete the picture after normal;i use touchgfx the verson is 4.20.0

i check my ram and External flash are enougth;

Hi , maybe good is show any numbers code info...

but if your code uses many objects on one screen, try enlarge heap stack sizes for RTOS and task GUI

ok, After modification it's ok now ; thank you for help;

If each screen shares a function or control, such as a hover button (used in both screen0 and screen1), the function of the hover button in screen0 must be the same as it is in screen1; Switching screens does not free up resources; What's the best way to share a function?

If each screen shares a function or control, such as a hover button (used in both screen0 and screen1), the function of the hover button in screen0 must be the same as it is in screen1; Switching screens does not free up resources; What's the best way to share a function?