cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX on STM32F413H-DISCO Board

VDuch.11
Associate II

Is TouchGFX implemented on the 32F413HDiscovery Board? And if yes, how can I implement it? Because I tried in so many ways but either I have nonsenses errors, or I don't have the right screen size, and so it won't compile and run

11 REPLIES 11

The demos and some examples can be found in your folders under STM32Cube/Repository/STM32Cube_FWF4_V1.25.1/Projects/STM32F413H-Discovery . However there are no TouchGFX projects for this board, only STemWin.

For the include files, if they are in the declaration file then yes it does not make sense �� . The steps to enable FreeRtos and to add the process function are necessary but I believe more configuration code is needed. Compare the STM32F412 disco board application template code in the TouchGFX/target to compare the code and see if it helps. Maybe also verify in the documentation if some drivers are missing.

It would be nice if you could put in the new Idea Zone section a question like "It would be nice to have support for the STM32F413 disco board" (or even for all ST kits with displays). This will help us show to the marketing and developer teams the request from customers to have an application template available for TouchGFX �� .

/Romain

DDori.1
Associate III

As I have the same problem here, I have started an Idea as suggested by Romain. If interested, please vote.

Idea is called "TouchGFX example for 32F413HDISCOVERY"