cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX 4.22.1 is not listed in Embedded Software Packages

bCebesoyatMertech
Associate II

Hello community!

I have updated my environment STMcubeIDE, TouchGFX to the latest versions. I have already some issues with the IDE and Designer team but after 4.22.1 update STM32CubeIDE doesn't recognize TouchGFX Generator 4.22.1 and got some pop screen shows message like CMSIS pack doesn't support TouchGFX Generator 4.22.1 version. I have tried multiple times to update TouchGFX generator in Embedded Software Packages and not listed 4.22.1 only 4.22 last I have viewed.

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @bCebesoyatMertech ,

TouchGFX 4.22.1 is now out. Please follow this link to download it.

If X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.22.1 is not available in STM32CubeMX software yet, please navigate to "Help > Manage embedded software packages > STMicroelectronics > X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX". Then click on "From Local ..." and navigate to the x-cube-touchgfx-4-22-1.zip file to install the new pack inside STM32CubeMX.

Note that the TouchGFX Designer 4.22.1 MUST be used with STM32CubeMX 6.9.1 or above (link to download STM32CubeMX 6.9.1).

For more details, please look to X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.22.1 is out!

I hope this help you 🙂.

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @bCebesoyatMertech ,

TouchGFX 4.22.1 is now out. Please follow this link to download it.

If X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.22.1 is not available in STM32CubeMX software yet, please navigate to "Help > Manage embedded software packages > STMicroelectronics > X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX". Then click on "From Local ..." and navigate to the x-cube-touchgfx-4-22-1.zip file to install the new pack inside STM32CubeMX.

Note that the TouchGFX Designer 4.22.1 MUST be used with STM32CubeMX 6.9.1 or above (link to download STM32CubeMX 6.9.1).

For more details, please look to X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.22.1 is out!

I hope this help you 🙂.

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

bCebesoyatMertech
Associate II

Hello @KDJEM.1 

Thank you for your help! It is the fast and short way to solve.