cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch part isnt working because of analogClock widget.

Freedom_Neo
Senior

I added analogClock widget but I didnt write code with analogClock widget I didnt actived it. touch part wasnt work. Why didnt touch part work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello Freedom_Neo,

Do you still use a STM32H7B3IIT6 Custom Board and TouchGFX Version: 4.18.1 ?

I tried on my side with a basic example, and it works fine. Can you be more specific with your issue ?

You will find attached an example of my project using the analogClock widget and buttons. Tell me if it works on your side.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
MM..1
Chief II

???

Freedom_Neo
Senior

The clock needs external RAM to work properly. I know that. But I just added the analogClock widget to the screen. So I didn't activate the clock. But the touch part did not work, it did not detect it. Then I deleted the analogClock widget and the touch part worked fine. Why is this happening?

clock needs external RAM to work properly ... fake

what is touch part ?

show model and screen code

Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello Freedom_Neo,

Do you still use a STM32H7B3IIT6 Custom Board and TouchGFX Version: 4.18.1 ?

I tried on my side with a basic example, and it works fine. Can you be more specific with your issue ?

You will find attached an example of my project using the analogClock widget and buttons. Tell me if it works on your side.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT

Hello Oskt,

MCU: STM32H7B3IIT6 Custom Board

GUI: TouchGFX Version: 4.18.1

IDE: STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.8.0

DRAM: IS45S16800F-6CTLA1-TR

FLASH: MX25L51245G

CPU Clock: 280MHz

I tried analogClock example on the development board(STM32H7B3I-DK), I ran it. But when I make analogClock example on my custom board, the touch part doesnt work. It doesn't detect clicking buttons. I'm probably having a problem with the RAM.

@Osman SOYKURT​ Dear Osman,

When there is more than one page, when you switch from the page with the clock to another page, then when you switch to the page with the clock, the clock starts all over again. It doesn't continue where it left off.

If you want to keep your clock running even if you change the screen, you can keep the "Hour - Minutes - Second" variables to the "model" when you change screen and then reuse them in a second screen. There is a good tutorial you can follow if you want to keep information between screens. Same process if you want to "pause" your clock while you change screens. Both analogClock and digitalClock widgets have functions to get and set clock values easily 🙂

You can check the api here if you need more info.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT