cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The problem of touchgfx transplantation of stm32l4r9

Zlian.1
Associate II

(1) The GUI displays an exception. The problem can not be determined. It is suspected that the data sent by dma2d is incorrect. At present, there is no touchgfx fill interface function???

(2) Close the GUI display function, directly call the bottom dma2d write screen cleaning function, can display normal!!!

The screen uses DSI Mipi

GUI display content:0693W00000ANrUyQAL.png 

Screen display after opening GUI:0693W00000ANrTCQA1.jpg 

Close the GUI and use the clear screen function:0693W00000ANrW1QAL.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zlian.1
Associate II

I modified Hal_ DSI_ Longwrite about DSI_SET_COLUMN_ADDRESS parameter

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

I suppose you used a gauge widget ? Do you also face this issue with a simple Image widget ? Have you tried putting the images in internal and external flash ?

For my understanding is it what you expected to have a green display ?

Could you share the datasheet of your display ? Have you had a look at the application template for the STM32L4R9-dk board available in TouchGFX Designer ? This board also uses MIPI DSI, and can be used as source of inspiration for your custom board configuration.

/Romain

Zlian.1
Associate II

Hi ,

I have seen the application template of stm32l4r9 DK board provided by touchgfx designer, and used stm32cubemx to generate and transplant it. Touchgfx uses internal flash. My requirement is that it can be displayed normally when using touchgfx, but after transplantation, there are some phenomena in the picture, such as incomplete bottom display and control confusion. I thought that there was a problem with the display driver, But I use the underlying dma2d to draw the screen and successfully display the green screen. Now I can confirm that it is the problem of porting, but I don't know where the problem lies??? I want to know what user-defined functions need to be modified or added after touchgfx transplantation??? Thank you for your reply!!!

Hi,

It is a bit of a wide question as most functions have been modified as you can see in the sections called "USER CODE" within main.c or in the files in the TouchGFX/target folder 😅

What do you mean by transplant it ? Did you use the @Import@ option _The STM32L4R9dk has a round display meaning that its implementation is a bit unusual. You can also have a look at the STM32F429dk board which also uses MIPI DSI.

/Romain

Zlian.1
Associate II

Thank you. I have settled it

Good to hear that it works, sorry that I wasn't of better help. What did you do in the end to fix it ?

/Romain

Zlian.1
Associate II

I modified Hal_ DSI_ Longwrite about DSI_SET_COLUMN_ADDRESS parameter