cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32h735g-dk pin PF14 used by the LCD but not declared in CubeMX and available for other uses

vdi c.2
Associate II

Dear all,

I'm working on a project based on stm32h735g-dk I'm using the three ADC in differencial mode. For the ADC 2 I assigned the pin PF13 and PF14 . I'm also using the LCD with touchgfx.

I discovered that the pin PF14 even if this is not declared at all in the .ioc file is used by the display and If I apply any signal to the ADC in the LCD just freeze. Do you know by chance if it is normal that such pin is considered free in Cube MX while it is not actually free?

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @vdi c.2​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

Can you please share your ioc file?

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
vdi c.2
Associate II

Hello @Imen DAHMEN​  , sure Iyou can find attached here.

As you can see the pin PF14 is used as ADC2 IN and if you disable such adc it is available and assigned to nothing. but as soon as I put a signal on such pin the touchgfx task freeze. I noticed also that in the generated code the ADC2 init function is before the touchgfx init if I invert the order initializing the ADC2 after touchgfx the display remains completely black.

Thanks a lot,

Vincenzo