cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 Hardware and Software Services - JCPro Design House

João Costa
Associate III

Hi, my name is João.

I'm graduated in Electronics Engineering from Federal University of Santa Catarina and have more than 10 years of experience in electronics, working with hardware design, multilayers PCBs, firmware (bare-metal C/C++ and FreeRTOS for ARM Cortex MCUs), PCB prototyping, assembly and production management. I've worked with industrial controllers development for a long time and have large experience on this kind of systems (both hardware and software). I also have some experience on TouchGFX interface development.

During my professional career, I've worked on industry for several years and it helped me to always think on scalability and feasibility of the developed product. Quality and product budget fit are a premisse for me, I always do my best to reduce BOM and manufacture process costs, as it relays in better competitive priced products, but never sacrificing the product quality.

At past year beginning, I started JCPro Design House, a company focused on supplying product development needs in industry and technology market. I am an electronics enthusiast and have passion for creating things. Able to perform tasks that range from hardware and firmware development to production management, cost savings and product validation.

Attached are some pictures of my latest project, a STM32F7 based board with 4.3" display and TouchGFX GUI development.

If your company needs STM32 development services I can help on it, and I'm currently available for new job.

Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0