cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Flex button in TouchGFX 4.21.2 Designer

FDigi
Associate III

I'm trying to use images through the flex button, but, when i select some images, there isn't any visual update and selection update. I tried change the "released" image and continuous with "No image" after the selection in my library images.

anyone know about this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @FDigi​,

That's indeed a bug, I will report it to my colleagues.

In the meantime, a work-around could be to open your .touchgfx file and modify the ButtonStyles>ImageReleased and ButtonStyles>ImagePressed paths, in order to insert the name of your image there. That will force TouchGFX to use your image, like this :

0693W00000aJYKlQAO.png 

Sorry for the inconvenience,

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
FDigi
Associate III

Same problem in 4.21.3

FDigi
Associate III

I have tested in 4.21.0 and the problem didn't occurs.

4.21.0 -> Flex Button without problem

4.21.1 -> Flex Button without problem

4.21.2 -> Flex Button with problem

4.21.3 -> Flex Button with problem

Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Could you clarify a bit more the issue you are facing ? The "pressed" image is not properly displayed when you click on a flex button ? Do you face this on the simulator or on target ? Could you share your project or button settings so that we can replicate it ? (I think I did but just want to be sure we are talking about the same thing since I might have found more bugs as well 😅)

/Romain

Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @FDigi​,

That's indeed a bug, I will report it to my colleagues.

In the meantime, a work-around could be to open your .touchgfx file and modify the ButtonStyles>ImageReleased and ButtonStyles>ImagePressed paths, in order to insert the name of your image there. That will force TouchGFX to use your image, like this :

0693W00000aJYKlQAO.png 

Sorry for the inconvenience,

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
FDigi
Associate III

@Romain DIELEMAN​  when you create new flex button and try change the "visual Elements" with new image choosing a image for "released" state and "pressed" state, this component doesn't change the image through the designer software and after compilation in a board, but @Yoann KLEIN​ answered about the alternative for temporarly solution.

@Yoann KLEIN​ thanks for the solution, i will use like this for for now until a new version of TouchGFX is released.