cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pressing the button brings up the project screen ? I need to help

H??el.19
Associate II

I uploaded the project in this image to stmf746g-disco This project has no interface0690X00000AQt0SQAT.jpg

keil file of the project is here

0690X00000AQt2TQAT.png

then I made a simple interface using touchgfx

The problem is how do I integrate the interface code with my real project?

I've seen something like this done by doing some research and watching videos and I've tried

0690X00000AQt2YQAT.png

here I created a variable called "buttonclicked"

0690X00000AQt2dQAD.png

here already touch gfx has created their own

0690X00000AQt2iQAD.png

I'm getting an error here

and most importantly, I do not know how to do this after correcting the error

even if this error is resolved, I don't know how to integrate the next steps

need your help thank you.

in short, how do I integrate my project that I use to draw a wave in my keil project into touch gfx

When I press the RUN button, I want it to bring up the screen in the first image

26 REPLIES 26
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Or is it so complex (i've only seen a screenshot) that this is not feasible?

/Martin

H??el.19
Associate II

click a new touchgfx from multi adc file

H??el.19
Associate II

is it possible to create an interface using a new touchgfx in my existing project?

What do you mean by that? why couldn't you integrate them and in which ways? Please be more specific or we'll be writing back and forth the whole day 🙂 And i think we both have other things to do.

What does this mean? Try to rephrase it or be more specific.

Sure. What's going on here is that you've probably got some tasks that read from the ADC and something that renders something to the screen (How are you generating this gui?). The problem is combining the two gui-solutions - Integrating with the hardware is the easy part.

So, if you could re-create the ADC projecg gui in TouchGFX, that would make things a lot easier.

/Martin

I just encoded the interface in the multi adc project with the help of keil

0690X00000AQtrCQAT.png

H??el.19.75
Associate II

my goal in general is to take me to the interface when I press the RUN button

H??el.19.75
Associate II

the objects I have created in the multi adc project are different from the interface I have created with the classes touchh gfx I can't integrate them with each other

what I want to say is how do I incorporate these two projects into each other when I press the run button I want to see the signals on the screen

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I honestly don't know what "take me to the interface" means. So, it seems you're using native ST functions to render things on screen. I'll help you re-create this interface in TouchGFX, when it's so simple. How about that? You're just displaying some text and lines - Why not do this in TouchGFX? This will make integration with your ADC backend code more seamless and integrated - And you can use the ADC data for other TouchGFX screens if you like.

/Martin