cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pressed button image

heyo
Senior

Hello,

Is it possible to use bigger pressed button image than released button image? How can I achieve it?0693W00000UnwIaQAJ.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello heyo,

Your two images needs to have the same size. If you don't have the same image size, you can create a new image with the dimension of your biggest image, paste your small image inside it, and fill the remaining area with transparency.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello heyo,

Your two images needs to have the same size. If you don't have the same image size, you can create a new image with the dimension of your biggest image, paste your small image inside it, and fill the remaining area with transparency.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT

Thanks. Maybe do you have example of this?

I set button like this:0693W00000Uo3ELQAZ.pngPressed button shows how I want:

0693W00000Uo3FJQAZ.png But there is problem. I can't touch "6" button because "9" touch button area goes on "6"

Hello heyo,

Then you can restrict your touchable area by inserting your image in a container which is smaller.

Like this:

0693W00000Uo3spQAB.png0693W00000Uo3saQAB.png 

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT

Can u share this your project?

Sure here it is

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT

Thank you.

heyo
Senior

@Osman SOYKURT​  Hello again,

I have another problem. I do everything as you said but this happen:0693W00000Uo4arQAB.png0693W00000Uo4awQAB.png0693W00000Uo4b1QAB.png

If image size is bigger than container it does not show up. Do you have another solution?