cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please separate TouchGFX subforum

The topics discussed for TouchGFX are completely orthogonal to the STM32 related issues.

I'd also suggest to separate CubeMX/CubeIDE to separate subforum as issues tagged so are also in the vast majority of cases completely unrelated to STM32.

JW

19 REPLIES 19

> Something else i can do for now is improve at removing tags that are incorrect.

Thanks, but there's little effect from this work. E.g. for this particular purpose it's not much of a help - clicking on the STM32 MCUs tag does not produce a "pure" listing anyway.

> Sometimes it'll span wider [...]

Yes, of course.

JW

@Martin KJELDSEN​ when you say "I know that a new community platform is being discussed" this is incorrect. We are not migrating again to another platform. We are however working on a full UI/UX review to see how we can improve.

And that's a pity and waste of time, money, resources.

JW

Marked Best Answers

Not sure we can modify this behavior, I'll have a look

Pushing Topics to "right" places

@Community member​ & @Community member​ you can already do this. By choosing an initial post in a conversation, you can select the down arrow on the right, "Edit Topics." If you remove a Topic, it will disappear from that Q&A feed page and conversely, if you add a Topic, the post will appear on that Q&A Topic page.

The Home page shouldn't reflect your own personal settings, but instead shows all updates from the Navigational Q&A Topics. For the more personalized feed of what you follow, try My Pages > What I Follow.

Okay, and can we have the separate STM32 mcus forum, then?

What about My Pages > What I Follow - does this get you closer to what you are looking for?

Hummm. Maybe.

But why can't we have a regular sub-forum for the STM32 MCUs?

JW

My mistake!

That kind of works.

I will observe the constant Cookie pestering issue seems to have gone away.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..