cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTDC (RGB) to LVDS interface

Shashikant_Hiremath
Associate III

Hello everyone,

I have Custom board that has STM32H7 controller.
I wanted to interface display module G070ACE-LH3 and i have RGB to LVDS  DS90C385AMT/NOPB.
As I am a beginner wanted using Stm32 LTDC interface to bring up the display.

Can anyone help me with that?
#LTDC to LVDS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
t.decker
Senior II

Hi @Shashikant_Hiremath,

I have made some adapter PCBs for the STM32F769I-EVAL board and one of them also had the DS90C385 on it. Attached is the schematic. Check how your display expects the RGB & Sync data in the LVDS stream and connect the LTDC RGB outputs of your SMT32H7 accordingly to the TxIN0..TXIN27.

When this account seems to be inactive, try @tdecker2 - ST can't change mail addresses, so I had to create a new account.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
t.decker
Senior II

Hi @Shashikant_Hiremath,

I have made some adapter PCBs for the STM32F769I-EVAL board and one of them also had the DS90C385 on it. Attached is the schematic. Check how your display expects the RGB & Sync data in the LVDS stream and connect the LTDC RGB outputs of your SMT32H7 accordingly to the TxIN0..TXIN27.

When this account seems to be inactive, try @tdecker2 - ST can't change mail addresses, so I had to create a new account.
Shashikant_Hiremath
Associate III

Thank you very much @t.decker for providing the inputs.
Can you share me Display source code just to test display working?

I don't have test code to share. I followed the application notes of Display/LTDC and example projects.

Start simple: Only LTDC without TouchGFX. Define Background color in CubeMX and if all your timing etc is correct, you will see the color on your screen. Then create a Framebuffer and draw some test pattern into it. When you see the pattern on the screen you are ready to start with TouchGFX.

Shashikant_Hiremath
Associate III

sorry for late reply ,
Now display is working ,adjusted LTDC settings.
Now i need to think how to get touchgfx up and running on this

Hi, As i'm searching the same way for interfacing lvds display to stm32f769-disc0..is this schematics can be used for f7-disc0 or should be make changes in sch..??

kindly please, help me,,
thanks in advance

regards ,

jr _ mbed_ er