cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues trying to download application/UI template

Vicente Inostroza
Associate II

Hi.

I'm currently working on a project targetting an F769 MCU.

I upgraded to the latest CubeMX (5.5) and TouchGFX (4.13) and installed the TouchGFX Addon for CubeMX.

To start prototyping the application (video player), I intended to use a F769i Discovery Application template and the Demo 2 UI Template as a base project, then manually import over the Video player code from the F7 Examples on the CubeMX repository.

However, currently I'm unable to generate the base TouchGFX project, as I'm unable to download the required templates:

0690X00000BwFIUQA3.png

During the download process, the following error briefly appears on the screen (timeout):

0690X00000BwFIZQA3.png

I've tried on multiple different connections (different networks/gateways), with TouchGFX Desgner 4.12.3 and 4.13.0, and with and without administrator privileges, but there is always an issue downloading either the UI or the application template.

Is the a way to ensure this download is completed successfully, or am I missing any step on generation?

4 REPLIES 4
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I'm not having any issues right now. Can you try again? Maybe the package server had a short outage or something.

/Martin

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

If you're still having these issues, please send me a designer log.

C:\Users\<you>\AppData\Roaming\TouchGFX-4.13.0

Vicente Inostroza
Associate II

Hi Martin.

Yes, I'm still having timeout issues trying to download application/UI templates after trying again 8 days later.

Attached is the Designer Log.

There was a single instance were I was able to set up a minimal template, and I've been using this as a base to import over the Code/assets from the F769-Disco Video Player Demo.

Hope we are able to find a clue about the connection issue on the log.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

It appears that you were able to download SOMETHING, am i right? Check your C:\Users\Vicente\AppData\Roaming\TouchGFX-4.13.0\Downloads\

Try deleting the entire TouchGFX-4.13.0 folder and restarting the designer. It will trigger a new download.

Are you behind a firewall?

/Martin