cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is ListLayout in ScrollableContainer has ability to identify one of drawables added before, means to find out which drawable was clicked and transfer click event to that drawalbe ?

Xzhiy.1
Associate II

I read some demo code, the result is YES. am I right?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Xzhiy.1​ ,

That should be totally doable.

You can get inspiration from the Scroll List & Wheel Example available in TouchGFXDesigner.

This example shows how to change a Bitmap, based on clicks on items inside a ScrollList or ScrollWheel.

In your case, you are using a ScrollableContainer and a ListLayout, but the same methods and attributes should be available, maybe just with another name.

Let me know how it's going,

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Xzhiy.1​ ,

That should be totally doable.

You can get inspiration from the Scroll List & Wheel Example available in TouchGFXDesigner.

This example shows how to change a Bitmap, based on clicks on items inside a ScrollList or ScrollWheel.

In your case, you are using a ScrollableContainer and a ListLayout, but the same methods and attributes should be available, maybe just with another name.

Let me know how it's going,

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

Thank you, Yoann KLEIN,

That is very good design for me to write code easy, only focus on callbak of drawables, NO need to find out which is pressed by myself, your answer make me clear about that.