cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After update of Touch GFX, Colors on the display (Hardware) are not the same than on the simulator. | Alpha factor isn't working (Opacity)

Nick.Name
Associate

After updating my project, from 4.15.0 to 4.18.1 the colors displayed on the display are not the same that those on the simulator.

The simulator works fine colors are correct.

Moreover I observed something strange:

If I set the color depth at 16 bpp : Colors are wrong on display and correct on simulator and I can have a normal use of the opacity (Alpha).

But if I set the color depth to 24bpp : Colors are correct on both Display and Simulator, however the opacity modification isn't working. The Alpha factor has only effect on "Line", and haven't effects on Box, FlexButton, etc....

I am working on a custom Board based with an STM32F50N8H6 MCU.

Version of the STM32F7xx_HAL_Driver is 1.2.10

After reading others post on this forum, I saw some solutions dealing with the modification of the "STM32F7DMA.hpp" file. But I see no effect.

Thanks in advance for incomming support.

KR

2 REPLIES 2
MM..1
Chief II

Upgrading is .... Try backup and remove tochgfx/target files all. After this regenerate code in MX and too TGFX.

GS1
Senior III

Hello KR,

I discovered the same problem now here on Apha with box items. Could you solve the Apha problem on your system?

FYI: I can't generate code using CubeMX as the project is not created using CubeMX (was created before it was included in CubeMX).

I am using an STM32H743 and TouchGFX Version 4.20.0.

Thanks for any help concerning the Alpha issue.

BR GS