cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

II have STM32F7508-DK, I would like to integrate TouchGFX with STM32CUBE IDE, but it is not working, I am searching instructions or, even better, a tutorial. Thank you very much.

LMalv.1
Associate II

I have the development kit, I made an application, following an ST tutorial, but it is still not working. I have the .bin file, but when I debug the program the display doesn't show anything, and the red led continuos blinking, I think there are some problems programming the flash, but I do not know what to do to fix them.

5 REPLIES 5
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Can you try just opening the touchgfx designer, selecting F7508-DK and pressing "Run target"? It will use our makefiles (gcc) and stcubeprogrammer. Start by letting me know if that works for your board.

/Martin

LMalv.1
Associate II

Thanks, using TouchGFX designer and run to target, works very well, but I would like to integrate teh project inside of STM32CUBE IDE.. Is that the problem

LMalv.1
Associate II

Maybe, instead of integrating in STM32CUBE I can just make a TouchGFX project and read data from the UART. Do you think it will work?

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I don't have a board with me right now so i can't check, but it shouldn't be a problem. The V3 templates support CubeMX generated projects.

/Martin

Yes, no problem. The project supplied by the designer in order to run from within the designer is just a Makefile using gcc/arm-gcc to compile. You can modify it no problem if you want to get started immediately. I will have to find a board once i'm back at the office to test this

/Martin