cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I scroll down screens with mouse pad and TouchGFX crashes after reaching the bottom every time. How do I fix it?

Amaresh
Associate III

5 REPLIES 5
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello Amaresh,

Which version of TouchGFX Designer do you use ? Do you mean that you're using the simulator and it crashes ? Do you reproduce is bug with a real board (and if yes, which one) ?

Can you share your project with us ?

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
Amaresh
Associate III

Hi Osman,

I use TouchGFX Designer v. 4.18.1. When I have multiple screens with multiple widgets and have them opened, the Designer freezes when I scroll down to the bottom, and once the designer is minimized, it does not open again. It happens with the designer itself while I am working on projects.

I'm sorry I did not understand your third question.

Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to share my project at the moment.

Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello Amaresh,

Ok I understand, maybe can you share it with one of our FAE (field application engineer) in private ?

I invite you to fill this form for a specific help.

We will need at least the log file of your TouchGFX Designer to identify the bug (you can find it in : C:\Users\YOU_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\TouchGFX-4.18.1\TouchGFXDesigner.log).

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
Hugues
Associate II

Hi,

I have the same issue on TouchGFX 4.19.1. The Designer crashes when I scroll down on the item list.

Hugues

Hello Hugues,

Unfortunately we couldn't achieved to reproduce the bug on our side. Could you share with us your project ? A video of the bug would be nice too if possible 🙂

Thank you.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT