I can't down load the STemWin lib.

KHuan.8
Associate II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ALABSTM
ST Employee

Hi @KHuan.8​,

Indeed, we are experiencing issues with the link you mentioned and a couple of other ones since a few time. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

As a solution, you can use CubeMX to download the firmware package of your choice with, inside, the desired version of the STemWin library. Please find more details here.

I hope this helps. Do not hesitate, should you face any problem.

With regards,

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @KHuan.8​ ,

You should be able to download STemWIN from STemWin - Professional graphical stack library enabling the building up of Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) (AN4323) - STMicroelectronics.

Do you confirm that it works properly or there is an issue?

I add @ALABB​ in the loop to fix the link in GitHub side.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KHuan.8
Associate II

Hi @Amel NASRI​ ,

Thanks very much for your information, the link you provided is worked and I can download the STemWin , but the version is 5.32 which is different with the GitHub mention as 5.44.40, I am not sure which one is correct?

ALABSTM
ST Employee

Hi @KHuan.8​,

Indeed, we are experiencing issues with the link you mentioned and a couple of other ones since a few time. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

As a solution, you can use CubeMX to download the firmware package of your choice with, inside, the desired version of the STemWin library. Please find more details here.

I hope this helps. Do not hesitate, should you face any problem.

With regards,

KHuan.8
Associate II

Hi @ALABB​ ,

Thanks very much to answer my question, I can use the library now.

Please close this ticket, thanks again.

Hi @KHuan.8​,

Really glad to read your reply. I let @Amel NASRI​ close this thread.

With regards,

Thanks @KHuan.8​ & @ALABB​ for the follow-up.

In our community, a question is closed when a Best Answer is selected.

This is what I did selecting @ALABB​ 's answer.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.