cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use TouchGFX designer with STM32CubeIDE

JLee.00000
Associate II

Problem Occurrence Process : Create STM32H747-DISCO Project with TouchGFX Designer -> rename Screen1 of TouchGFX Designer to Main -> rename project files in Windows folder window -> Build in STM32CubeIDE -> Run (error occurred)

I proceeded in the same order as in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-mfuzW6S-0

If you know how to solve this problem or how to use TouchGFX and STM32CubeIDE together without any problems, I hope anyone can let me know.

Thank you for your kindness.

Version and Hardware:

STM32CubeIDE​ 1.8.0

TouchGFX Designer 4.18.1

STM32H747-DISCO

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MM..1
Chief II

Drop this video to trash was usable year ago.

Primary start with clean no renaming projects. First step create TGFX project . Generate ..

Second locate if project have folder STM32CubeIDE and in .project file, if yes double click.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
MM..1
Chief II

Drop this video to trash was usable year ago.

Primary start with clean no renaming projects. First step create TGFX project . Generate ..

Second locate if project have folder STM32CubeIDE and in .project file, if yes double click.

ah... That was only possible until last year.

It was executed properly because I tried it without changing it.

Thank you.

Steps in video isnt for howto use, but how to rename project.

If for you isnt critical rename dont waste time with this.

I got it.

Thank you for your kindness.​ 🙂

mattias norlander
ST Employee

Are you now able to debug your TGFX app? Looks like the load command failed in the error dialog you attached to your initial question.

Failing load could happen if you have not pointed out the right external loader in the debug configuration.

Do you get any console output from CubeProgrammer related to the flash operations?

And FYI as Mattias inspire , replacing names process seems replace something , that dont need be replaced , seems name for external loader script...

Debugging is now possible because the names of .ioc and .project have not been changed.

Changing the name will proceed again when we have time later.

Flash is not being done by Cube Programmer.

I am debugging and downloading from CubeIDE