cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Interfacing SPI-RGB LCD in stm32F7508DK

Bhanu
Associate II

Hi,

I'm to SPI in stm32,I want to interface LCD with SPI RGB i need your support to provide SPI intialzaton code for LCD WF40ESWAA6DNN0 480*480 resolution.

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Using bold emphasis doesn't move responsibility of this implementation task to others.

It is unrealistic to off-load work you and your team should be doing to forum members or ST staff.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Board bring-up

Read the data sheet(s) enough times that you understand the detail salient to your task.

Find related implementations, perhaps on other platforms, using SPI, and understand those.

Review the examples ST provides for boards/screens that they use.

Port these to STM32 SPI routines.

Use a logic analyzer, or read-back content, to confirm you have working two-way communications.

Work with the screen vendor, the entity you have a business relationship with.

Find contractors with appropriate competencies.

Review how much time you've wasted, and what value and importance that has to the project and delivery.

Urgent and ASAP requests need serious introspection about just whom you think has ownership of those tasks, and who is going to pay for those hours of engineering support.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hi @F.Belaid​ ,

Thanks for the reply ,

i have initialized spi for this ST7701S driver IC after that also im not able to see any image on display.

i have another RGB display (RK043FN48H) which doesn't required SPI configuration. i have flashed my firmware with out spi initiation its works fine in RK043FN48H display.

when i use SPI initialized firmware for WF40ESWAA6DNN0 display its not working.

as i know ST7701S driver IC is only for spi initialize for display but data should transmit through RGB.

so, why image is not showing in display even after initialized the ST7701S driver IC

and i have checked the logic signal fro scl and sda(bi-directional) its transmitting data as expected but still no image on display

is their any configuration need to change to work with SPI-RGB display?

let me know if you need any details

Thank you

Hii,

Even I am facing the same issue.

I have initialized the Display through the SPI commands for LCD Driver chip (i.e. ST7701S). But still I am facing the same issue. I need to display an image or another widget through touchgfx from STM32h745XI Discovery Board to the WF40ESWAA6DNN0 480*480 resolution Display module.

Is their any configuration need to change to work with SPI-RGB display?

let me know if you need any details.

Thank you