cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make the button activate or deactivate based on the status of other button. How can I make widget blink upon touching anywhere in the screen

VKuma.10
Associate II

6 REPLIES 6
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Could you provide more details on what you are trying to achieve ? What have you tried ?

For your first question i believe you might be looking for something similar to the radio button widget ? You can have a look at the UI template "Radio Button Example" available in TouchGFX Designer to see if this is what you are looking for, and to see how to work with it.

/Romain

VKuma.10
Associate II

Hi,

I am trying to implement Screen Locking feature and I have implemented the same using toggle button and screen Lock widget.

I am now trying to blink or highlight that screen lock widget whenever the user touches the screen So that user will come to know he has to unlock first

A way to do this could be to add a container on top of the screen when you "lock it". Since it response to click events you can make the animation you wish when the user tries to touch the locked screen.

/Romain

VKuma.10
Associate II

But in order to get click events I must add button to the container right?

I don't want any buttons in the container and I want the screen handle the click or touch event

VKuma.10
Associate II

And Please Can I get the sample code of how can I get click event on the screen without adding a buuton

Hello VKuma.10,

To prevent the screen from being clickable, you can, as Romain said, use a Container on top of everything and add a ClickListener to it.

You will find this option in the Mixins section of your widget Properties on the right sidebar in the Designer.

0693W000007CyBQQA0.png 

/Alexandre