cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I need a tutorial, please , as soon as possibile , about how to start with: 1- STM32F769I-EVAL 2- STM32CubeIDE 1.7.0 3- STM32CubeMX 6.3.0 4- STemWin Thank you in advance, Daniel Abad

DAbad.1
Associate III

4 REPLIES 4

Try Google and YouTube, a lot of content there.

The forum isn't awash with people with time to tutorialize these things. Perhaps look for local training providers.

Try the Academy tab at the top of the forum.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hi, thank you..!

ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @DAbad.1​,

For getting started with STM32, I recommend you referring to the official “Documentation�? section of ST website specific to each product.

Now to answer your question, as a first step you can check the Step 1 Tools installation from the ST Wiki Getting Started with STM32 and to STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE user manuals; UM1718, UM2609.

For the STM32F769I-Eval, it embeds the device STM32F769. You can refer to RM0410, the STM32F769NI Datasheet, the Evaluation board with STM32F769NI MCU user manual UM2035.

For the STemWin, you can consult AN4323, and you refer as well to the STemWin examples provided by STM32CubeF7.

The GUI on STM32F469-Discovery boards using CubeMX and STemWin article can help you too, just make sure to select the suitable board at the beginning.

I hope my answer helped you. Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. 

This will help other users find this solution more quickly.

Chahinez.

Hi  Chahinez., Thank you very very much for your big help. It is very iportant in th life don't feel to be alone....! Best Regards Daniel Abad Il venerdì 3 settembre 2021, 13:18:57 CEST, ST Community ha scritto: Hello @DAbad.1​,   For getting started with STM32, I recommend you referring to the official “Documentation�? section of ST website specific to each product. Now to answer your question, as a first step you can check the Step 1 Tools installation from the ST Wiki Getting Started with STM32 and to STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE user manuals; UM1718, UM2609. For the STM32F769I-Eval, it embeds the device STM32F769. You can refer to RM0410, the STM32F769NI Datasheet, the Evaluation board with STM32F769NI MCU user manual UM2035. For the STemWin, you can consult AN4323, and you refer as well to the STemWin examples provided by STM32CubeF7. The GUI on STM32F469-Discovery boards using CubeMX and STemWin article can help you too, just make sure to select the suitable board at the beginning. I hope my answer helped you. Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution more quickly.  Chahinez. Hello @DAbad.1 (Community Member)​,     For getting started with STM32, I recommend you referring to the official “Documentation�? section of ST website specific to each product.   Now to answer your question, as a first step you can check the Step 1 Tools installation from the ST Wiki Getting Started with STM32 and to STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE user manuals; UM1718, UM2609.   For the STM32F769I-Eval, it embeds the device STM32F769. You can refer to RM0410, the STM32F769NI Datasheet, the Evaluation board with STM32F769NI MCU user manual UM2035.   For the STemWin, you can consult AN4323, and you refer as well to the STemWin examples provided by STM32CubeF7.   The GUI on STM32F469-Discovery boards using CubeMX and STemWin article can help you too, just make sure to select the suitable board at the beginning.   I hope my answer helped you. Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question.  This will help other users find this solution more quickly.     Chahinez. Hi, I need a tutorial, please , as soon as possibile , about how to start with: 1- STM32F769I-EVAL 2- STM32CubeIDE 1.7.0 3- STM32CubeMX 6.3.0 4- STemWin Thank you in advance, Daniel Abad |   | Hello @DAbad.1 (Community Member)​,     For getting started with STM32, I recommend you referring to the official “Documentation�? section of ST website specific to each product.   Now to answer your question, as a first step you can check the Step 1 Tools installation from the ST Wiki Getting Started with STM32 and to STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE user manuals; UM1718, UM2609.   For the STM32F769I-Eval, it embeds the device STM32F769. You can refer to RM0410, the STM32F769NI Datasheet, the Evaluation board with STM32F769NI MCU user manual UM2035.   For the STemWin, you can consult AN4323, and you refer as well to the STemWin examples provided by STM32CubeF7.   The GUI on STM32F469-Discovery boards using CubeMX and STemWin article can help you too, just make sure to select the suitable board at the beginning.   I hope my answer helped you. Please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question.  This will help other users find this solution more quickly.     Chahinez. To change or turn off ST Community email, log in as danieljabad@yahoo.it.st. STMicroelectronics N.V.