cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello community, I need help with LCD 128x64 KS0108, I am working with the stm32f411E disk plate, someone can help me with some guide or some library.

Jjumb.1
Associate
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

Hello Jjumb!

As it's tagged with CubeIDE I assume you're using that tool.

If you need a guide to get started with the tool there is a quick start guide that you can access here that let's you get started.

If you want more in-depth details about the tool then use this user guide which goes into more detail.

Also, if you want help with the STM32F411E there are some example projects for that board in the firmware package which you can download through STM32CubeIDE. It demonstrates a few different use cases with the board and can help you get an idea of how to use the board.

After you have downloaded the firmware package you can import it into STM32CubeIDE by going to "File -> Import -> Existing project into workspace". It is by default located at: $HOME\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.25.2\Projects\STM32F411E-Discovery

Let me know if you have any further questions!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

Hello Jjumb!

As it's tagged with CubeIDE I assume you're using that tool.

If you need a guide to get started with the tool there is a quick start guide that you can access here that let's you get started.

If you want more in-depth details about the tool then use this user guide which goes into more detail.

Also, if you want help with the STM32F411E there are some example projects for that board in the firmware package which you can download through STM32CubeIDE. It demonstrates a few different use cases with the board and can help you get an idea of how to use the board.

After you have downloaded the firmware package you can import it into STM32CubeIDE by going to "File -> Import -> Existing project into workspace". It is by default located at: $HOME\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.25.2\Projects\STM32F411E-Discovery

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Jjumb.1
Associate

Thanks, but I need to know if someone made a program or demonstration with this LCD 128X64 KS0108, if you have worked with this type of LCD I would appreciate it if you help me with a library or if you have any example code.