cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph data not showing

Thomas8607
Senior

Hello.

I would use a static graph to display data. In the handletickevent function, I update the addDataPoint(x data, y data) function for the given page, but nothing appears on the graph, the scale is fine, but no line or change in the x direction can be seen on the display. I am currently using the tickcounter++ variable value for X data, which also increases in debug. For X data, I entered 0min, 200max data in the touchgfx program. I also tried the dynamic graph.

Thanks if anyone can help.

26 REPLIES 26

Only selected, not clicked. and it runs continuously whatever is selected.
I didn't know this either, so I keep writing the eeprom as well.

Okey, I think it should not do that. Which version you use ?

I allready tested this with 4.32.2 because i'm not so familiar with radiobuttons and it does only single call (at least on the simulator).

In 4.23.0

Weird, I make quick test project in that version and it works like charm. Only single call when radiobutton is selected.

Hi JTP1

I don't know what happened in my project, but it's a strange thing that the function keeps running. I solved it with one condition that the code should only run once.

In addition, I have 3 togglebuttons that used to work but now don't. Using the togglebutton, a variable is flipped to 0-> or vice versa by using getstate(). However, I set the button with force status, but at the moment I can't turn it on because it turns off immediately.

Thank you!

HiThomas

I think there must be some exact reason for those issues. Is there possibility that from model comes some calls to view- class continously which causes problems... or some leftover interactions or code somewhere etc. Maybe disable temporarily some tasks or handlers to see is there any affect to problems.

Just shots in the dark...

Br JTP

Now it's working. I replaced the variables. I dont know, what it was

Thank you!