cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FrontendHeap problem

HNguy.21
Associate II

Hi ,

I have problem with the Heap issue (for many views I think)

I try to comment some view in FrontendHeapBase and it can flash into kit, but I found out in some view using more heap than declare --> it errors.

Can you help me fix this problem??

Thank alot.

13 REPLIES 13

Hi MTana,

I just know the default value, don't know the maximum one :D

In my way, reuse screens (with same obj or allocated memory lower than the largest) to limit number of screens.

Hi Martin,

I would like to know a simple way to manage new screen to "FrontEndHeap.hpp".

In my project some screens are called without using "interactions" on TouchGFX Designer.

I understood that it's very important to add all the screen to the lists, but everytime I change something on GUI, Designer update this list.

is there a way to simplify this process without re-insert manually all the screens?

PCabr.1
Associate II

Hello All, i know that is a old post, but i'm having, i think the same problem, but i'm using a CUBE IDE + touchgfx

In my case, when i try to add a 7 screen, many errors happening, in Frontendheadp, meta.hpp.

but when i remove the 7 screen and work just with 6, everything back to normal.

Any advise on that? i tried to find any place to increase the number of screen and i didn't find.

the last problem that i have, was creating a custom loader for my project using W25q128, but it was solved and i think this not the problem.

because the all application was working until i add this 7 screen.

What are your compiler settings? If you use the designer to generate this code (when you add and remove screens) then it should be programatically correct, at least. Maybe some files got removed? E.g. MaxGeneratedViewType was not declared and it's complaining about incomplete types.